Kids' Outdoor Fun
Fantastic outdoor fun during school holidays
Does your child love playing outdoors? Our Kids' Outdoor Fun school holiday sessions take children aged up to 11 on an outdoor adventure, building dens, climbing trees and cooking food over the campfire. The best thing is, we let the kids decide what they want to do!
“I love getting well mucky and all my friends are here to play with!” Ben, 7, Shrewsbury
Our sessions are split into two age groups (0-5) and (6-11) meeting at the same location. If you have siblings in both age groups, children of 6+ can be left with our experienced leaders whilst you stay with your little one.
Where and when
Kids' Outdoor Fun takes place in the school holidays at 3 locations on different days from 10.30am to 12.00pm.
Sessions cost £5.50 (which includes a booking fee) per child. Under 1’s are free. A healthy snack and drinks are included and adults will also be provided with a hot drink
Booking is essential in advance to avoid disappointment and so we can ensure safe adult to child ratios. Visit our Whats on pages for dates throughout 2019 and to book.
- We play outside whatever the weather and tend to get wet, even when it’s not raining!
- Make sure you wear old clothes as we like to get messy!
- Bring a spare set of clothes and a plastic bag to put dirty ones in
- A small towel might also come in handy!
- No sandals or flip-flops – wellies or dirty trainers are ideal
- If it's hot, make sure everyone has a hat and suncream
- If it's cold or wet dress up warm and dry - we play outside whatever the weather