- Volunteers are welcome to join us at our two reserves near Hinstock, where we have a working party each month. The working parties are usually on the second Saturday of the month from 10.30am – 3.00pm.
- Visit our Facebook page Shropshire Wildlife Trust Market Drayton Group
- Or Contact: Clive Dyer
Places to visit
- Quarry Wood- Shropshire Wildlife Trust Site- A great place to explore with children.
- Old Church Farm- A Woodland Trust Site managed by Shropshire Wildlife Trust. The pond is home to great crested newts and visited by an increasing number of dragonflies. Willow scrub provides shelter for a variety of birds. TF9 2TL
- Wollerton Wetlands- A Shropshire County Council Site readily accessible by footpath from Wollerton village. Follow the circular path around a mixture of large and small pools in a loop of the River Tern. TF9 3NB