The Cut Visitor Centre, Shrewsbury
Enjoy a warm welcome at our visitor centre, situated in Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury.
Explore our wildlife-friendly garden and gift shop at the The Cut Visitor Centre in Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury.
The centre is the ideal place for all ages - and even better it's completely FREE to visit. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon taking in the wildlife friendly plants and spotting the many visiting insects; all within the confines of the historic walls and cloisters in the heart of Shrewsbury.
Our beautiful, historic building is opposite Shrewsbury Abbey, surrounded by a delightful walled garden. Opening hours are 10am - 4.30pm, Monday-Saturday.
At The Cut, you can:
- Let your children enter the Wild Child Garden- completely free!
- Explore the walled wildlife garden
- Browse the shop for gifts and wildlife foods
- Buy refreshments and sit in the calm of our cozy indoor seating area
- Hire rooms for conferences and events
When you're finished, you can relax with a drink or a snack inside the visitor centre, or bring along a picnic to eat on one of the many picnic benches around the garden.
A number of events also take place throughout the year at our centres. For more information, visit our What's On pages.