We work with more than 70 businesses across Shropshire and Telford
The business sector has a vital role to play in sustaining Shropshire's wild places and we enjoy a good working relationship with a wide range of companies.
Partnering with Shropshire Wildlife Trust allows your company to demonstrate its environmental and social commitment. By backing the Trust's conservation work across the county, your membership and other contributions have an immediate impact on the quality of environment in which your employees live and work.
We have a number of initiatives that your business can engage with including corporate membership, business environment networks, Wild Workdays and project/event sponsorship. We are also happy to discuss more bespoke partnerships.
For more information about our corporate partnerships, please contact our Corporate & Business Development team on 01743 284274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SWT will engage with organisations where:
- It helps us both achieve our respective strategic aims and objectives
- There is potential for positive influence
- Our independence is maintained
- It enhances our reputation
- We have agreed shared outcomes, roles and responsibilities
- There is a clear plan for any long-term relationship, including review points
- Any endorsement of an organisation or product is specific, explicit, robust and transparent