Really wild birthday party leader (casual contract)
Salary: £10 per hourContract type: Casual / Working hours: Flexible
Location: Alderford, Whitchurch, Tilstock Road, SY13 3JQ
The objective of the job is to inspire an interest in nature through the delivery of Really Wild Birthday Parties for children aged 3 to 11 years.
Heather Bennett - email@example.com
- Deliver fun, safe and enjoyable Really Wild Parties in an outdoor environment.
- Be responsible for the health and safety of participants (using existing risk assessments but also implementing a dynamic risk assessment approach on the day).
- Prepare the Wild Hide (and materials) beforehand and make sure it is left ready for next use.
- Maintain and keep in good working order any resources or equipment used by participants.
- Provide excellent customer service (establish good communication with parents and greet all guests and parents/family as they arrive).
- Interact with party guests and encourage participation by all.
- Take a leadership role in introducing activities for the party.
- Promote the work of the Trust and upcoming events and upsell at every opportunity.
- Communicate regularly with the Natural Childhood Manager to provide feedback, develop ideas and agree tasks to maintain a successful service.
- Manage any volunteers helping to deliver the party.
- Work in accordance with the Trust’s health and safety policy.
Download a full job description and application below.